Are you looking for a Church that:
- Seeks above all else to glorify God?
- Uses traditional music in worship?
- Preaches the Bible verse by verse?
- Has an atmosphere of spiritual growth?
- Holds firmly to the Doctrines of Grace?
- Is a genuine, warm and loving family?
The Providence Story (Read Our Providential History)
We have kept a record of God's continuing providence since our inception. It is an exciting story of His ongoing goodness to our church and important for us to always remember.
View our SGBC Introduction video (Click Here)
Please visit us for worship
Sovereign Grace Baptist Church has existed since 2001 and has a rich history of God's blessing. It was founded by Pastor William Heinrich who mentored and passed the baton of leadership to Pastor Johnnie Sloan. We would love for you to come and introduce yourself to us and join us for worship at one of our services. We trust you will be encouraged and will hear the Word of God faithfully handled as that is a primary goal of ours. We also would love you to get to know our church family and we want to get to know you.
You can contact the pastor if you have questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or leave a message in the office at, (209) 576-2489, and we will get back to you.
- 9:30am | Sunday School
- 10:45am | Morning Worship (Temporarily we are hold only one morning service at 10am Sundays)
- 6:00pm | Evening Worship
- 6:30pm | Wednesday Night Study & Awana